Monday, March 9, 2020

3/9/20

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that I didn't have a sudden death that has prevented me from posting, and that I didn't forget my promise to post again soon, things just haven't been too great right now and I needed a little break from blogging! I know that it's been almost a month since my last post, but hopefully once this break has ended, I will be up and running again with exciting things to talk about and show you! It's never been easy for me to post things because I care a lot about what people think and also because I feel like everything I have to say is very boring, but I am going to work on growing out of that and breaking out of my shell of keeping all of my thoughts to myself! Well, talk to you soon!


- Amelia M. :)

2 comments:

Monty and Mari Beth said...

I am looking forward to your next post! I am so sorry things have been hard! I love you, Mom

Jasmine Autumn said...

Dude, I love hearing what you have to say!! Know that I always enjoy reading your posts :D They are never boring! ;D

Post a Comment

All of my Art Supplies- 3/22/20

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well!  I just thought I would post today to show you all of the art supplies I own! Okay, to start I&#...