Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Illustration with New Art Supplies 2-12-20



Hello! 
So, yesterday I bought two NEW art supplies, and I thought I would share the first illustration I made with them! (I used other supplies too obviously!)




 So this was based off of a drawing prompt that was "gumball".
My drawing fits very roughly into that idea, but
I guess you can do whatever you want with prompts! :) 
I am sort of happy with how this turned out, though I'm 
still getting used to using the markers!


 This is a Tombow ABT N15 water-based fine-liner brush pen. 
I really like it, though it's definitely not what I'm used to using for line-art!


This is just a white jel pen (Gelly Roll in size 10), but I've heard
that white jel pens are a good art supply to have by a few artists!
It doesn't show up quite as well as I would want, but I still really like it!

I'm really happy that I got these and can't wait to use them more in the future! I plan on doing a post on the markers I used as well as my other art supplies in the near future! :)
Thanks for reading!

- Amelia

4 comments:

Mattie Grace said...

That's an awesome drawing! I love the gumball shorts XD I can't wait to see what you create with your new supplies! Keep up the good work!

Monty and Mari Beth said...

She is so cute with her gumball shorts! The markers really make the drawing look nice! Thanks for telling us about your new art markers! I like seeing how you used them!

Jasmine Autumn said...

Wow, that's amazing!!! Keep up the amazing work! I'd love to see more :D :D

Monty_ID said...

I love your creative interpretation of the prompt. Excellent drawing!

Post a Comment

All of my Art Supplies- 3/22/20

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well!  I just thought I would post today to show you all of the art supplies I own! Okay, to start I&#...